<< Click here to Goto HomePage

     
     

Thursday, October 12, 2006

My 100th Post

I just thought I'll congrajulate all of you(My Blog readers), for all the encouragement and support that you have shown in the past and will continue to do so in future. Thanks to all of you!!

Well, as you read the title - this is my 100th Blog Post. The first blog in this url http://jsbi.blogspot.com was on 1st September,2006 - not so long time ago -- Although I hold an account with blogger from May, 2004. My previous blog was at http://sjason.spaces.live.com

One incident I would like to share with all of you at this moment. I blogged on Windows Vista RC2 along with the most probable link for direct download almost 24hrs prior to the link being made available by Microsoft. Now that's called pro-active blogging. What do you think?

Anyways, I don't want to bore you guys/gals much. I will continue to refresh you with updates in technology as and when they occur.

Do mail me your thoughts/suggestions to jasonblr@gmail.com

Cheers!!
Jason S

0 comments: